Giant Incisive Brain Attack

By following instructions and also doing things I wasn't instructed to do but which needed doing I filled the kitchen with astonishment. The guy who'd had the job before me was so bad at it he'd broken his leg. I was invited to spend eternity in the corner with my sleeves rolled up. My fellow scrubbers would be Harry and Giuseppe. Harry walks very slowly and makes large metal noises by hurling trays into the sink. Giuseppe talks very quickly in twitching crippled English about how mad Harry is but how he's also a good man but he's mad but he's a good man yes a good man but mad. These are the only comprehensible words that come out of his mouth although he's always talking. Everybody else has given up trying to understand him or to help him make himself understood. I didn't go back.